WORK STUDY FOR STUDENTS
What WE OFFER
- thChrch provides an engaging level of hospitality & support to provide a clean, productive & collaborative environment for students in the visual arts.
- A furnished space for lounging, studying, & working. In addition to live events.
- Food/Beverage (coffee, tea, beer)
Community, culture and collaboration
- thChrch creates a unique experience that encourages the value of community and entrepreneurship. As a result, artists from a wide range of mediums & sub-cultures collaborate with one another to build for long term sustainability and success.
Primary Marketed Demographic UTEP Students (within the liberal & visual arts department). thChrch will adhere it's hours & operations to the lifestyle of a student.
Secondary Demographic Professional Artists, Educators & Entrepreneurs.
WHAT do students, the community and culture need
- An opportunity to learn, master and apply their skills via the culture & community of El Paso. The purpose is to create a community of thriving artists, entrepreneurs, & business.
- A Furnished space
- Access to Technology
- Weekend Lectures, Workshops, Live Events
- Space to showcase their work
BUILDING COMMUNITY & CULTURE
Sharing is Caring Ways to building our audience
To best serve the community, thChrch opens it's doors to anyone who has the ambition to create, collaborate & connect with like minded people. By engaging the community & those who contribute to the culture of art and music - thChrch is able to provide a space for sharing resources, ideas and knowledge. The community then develops an emotional connection with the thChrch.
- Social media
- UTEP Partnerships
- Live Events hosted in partnership with the Community & Culture of the Arts.
- thChrch Creative Content (youtube.com/thchrch)
Learn, Master, Apply Fostering Relationships
- thChrch naturally establishes a space that encourages creativity, productivity & connection. Therefore - established artists, educators, & entrepreneurs build a trusting & long term relationship with their peers & aspiring artists.
We chose ourselves Long Term Relationships
- thChrch encourages building projects & business that leads toward long term growth & sustainability. Further more, we choose ourselves to create opportunity and business. No longer do we need to depend on others to create content and business. Students will grow with the community & develop a "pay-it-forward" mindset.
OUR DAILY ACTIVITIES
Work Study, Content & Events
- Work Study areas for students
- Workshops, lectures, music, networking mixers
- Creating original content (Art Gallery, YouTube Video Series, & Music
- Creative Services (video production, motion graphics & design)
Hours of operations in sync with student daily lifestyle
Monday & Wednesday (Work Study Days)
Tuesday & Thursday (Work Study Days)
Friday (Work Study& Evening Events)
Saturday (Workshops, Lectures, Evening Events)
Sunday (Community Market)
thChrch SD Team, Audience, Content,
Easy Spoon Food & Beverage
Frank Luna Founder, Video Director
Haza Anaya Technology and Video Production
Justin Riley Sales
John Hernandez Landlord
Food, Beverage & Beer
Creative Services (video production, motion graphics & design)
Initial costs needed to build the space
Food, Beverage & Beer
Technology (projectors, screens, sound and lighting)
Facility Up Keep
thChrch of El Paso: PHASE 1
SUMMER: PHASE 1
Purchase stuff in space
Schedule build out and costs of build
Estimates (cement for courtyard, tech, etc.)
Licenses needed and costs?
Cost of Furnishings
Currently Active Creative Services (frank, justin, haza)
Space Rental (get an estimate of when the space will be cleaned out.
Work Study (frank, justin)
Food & Beverage & Beer (justin, mel, frank)
FALL: PHASE 2
Build out: Food & Beverage, Shipping Containers, Furnishings, Tech
Lawyer via Legal Zoom