Paulina and Joel,
First off, thank you for taking the time to meet with us. It was a pleasure learning more about your business and figuring out how we can best be of service to your unique needs.
In the proposal below, you'll find an outline of the services that we believe will elevate your business in a way that is authentic and genuine, in a way that showcases the community and culture of PURE Medspa and Wellness, in addition to educating the community on the positive benefits of your services.
Our purpose is to elevate those who we believe in -- those who have a purpose to elevate the community as a whole, and this is why we are excited to work with you. Accordingly, we will do what we can to customize a package that best fits your needs and budget.
As discussed, we felt that focusing on your website and Facebook marketing strategy would be a great place to start. Just as a reminder, we also included our homegrown Bits & Pieces template, just as a friendly reminder as something that we are here for the long-term.
We look forward to building a long lasting and trusting relationship that spans decades of joint progress and success.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to
email@example.com or frank@thChrch.com
Facebook marketing Strategy
A multi-purpose strategy to reach a multiple of demographics:
- We'll install the Facebook Pixel onto your website in order to build a profile of everyone who is visiting. Later on, we'll be able to re-target and market directly to these website visitors, as well as potential customers who also match their digital profile on Facebook.
- We'll optimize your Facebook page to ensure that you are making use of all of the available tools that Facebook Pages has to offer.
- We'll help you understand the analytics of your traffic and plan specific campaigns to help get the right customers to your door.
Monthly Social Media Marketing: $500/month
Your website will highlight the main aspects of your business while clearly communicating your mission, vision, and values:
- We'll design your website to ensure that clients can fulfill whatever specific actions you'd like (scheduling, asking questions, viewing a FAQ section, etc.)
- Our fees will include monthly website management, so whatever pages you'd like to add or create, we'll be ready to help.
- In addition, we'll integrate your MailChimp email newsletter directly into your website so that customers will be able to quickly and easily sign-up for your emailing list.
Initial Website Build: $750
Monthly Website Management (starting 2nd month): $50/month
A summary video covering your mission, vision and purpose:
- We'll create a high-end, one-minute video that can be used for Instagram marketing campaigns, Facebook ad campaigns, screen shots for social media, and your website homepage.
- We'll make it easy for you to communicate your vision, mission, and values to your customers, while staying true to your brand.
Your Hero Video Includes:
- 1-2 production days (high-end camera, gimble, and lights)
- 2-3 Interviews
- B-roll Footage
- Animated Logo
- Motion Graphics (text, title cards, intro, outro)
- Video Editing
- Color Grading
- Original music by a local artist
Hero Video Cost: $1250
THE BITS & PIECES TEMPLATE
Our Bits&Pieces Template has taken years to refine and remains one of our most effective tools to grow thChrch as a whole. We feel that this template is something that many businesses, artists and entrepreneurs can benefit from. The best part is that the template itself is not easily recognizable, mainly because the focus of our template is to set up a platform that allows your culture and community shine.
Below are some samples of thChrch's Bits&Pieces Episodes.
Note: You are not required to use the title "Bits & Pieces" for your episodes. A title that fits your purpose would be wise.
Content is King
In addition, your Facebook Marketing Strategy will be far more effective with weekly video content that can serve more than one purpose. Each video will lend itself to a particular theme that will target a specific demographic, along with pulling stills from each video to push out content on other social media platforms.
The best part: your customers and co-workers will be proud to share an episode that they are featured in.
We will spend 1-2hrs a week at your business capturing the day to day of your business. With Our Bits&Pieces Template, we like to take the run & gun approach. No fancy cameras or lights - just great content. Next, we will review all footage, conversations, interviews and b-roll to find the best bits for a 1-2 minute episode.
Each episode includes:
- Impromptu Interviews
- B-roll Footage
- Motion Graphics (logo, text, title cards, intro, outro)
- Video Editing
- Color Grading
- Original Music by local artists
Total: $300 per episode
Thanks for taking the time to read our proposal. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please let us know if you have any questions or would like any further clarification.
- Gabe and Frank